Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Flexi Devil's Tail

New flexi devil's tail. Lots of extra goodies with this, like custom color and scripted movement.

Try it out on a posing stand at our store.

Also available at SL exchange:
http://www.slexchange.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=102724

And also SL boutique:
http://www.slboutique.com/index.php?p=buy&itemid=92047

----

And just a random aside - I WANT to like Sl Boutique. I want to keep listing things there. But I don't know how much longer I will. Their new search system doesn't work. If I search for "devil's tail" or "devil tail" - the first listings are hair. My item doesn't even come up. I don't know why I should continue to list things if they don't show up in a search. Maybe it takes a day or two for the items to show in a search. I don't know. All I know is that I only have 2 items that come up in the a search. The rest are pretty hard to find.

Say what you want about SLexchange, but frankly, their search feature is WAY better.You can narrow your search to a specific category - there by getting better results. And their search features seems to rely primarily on the description. I have no idea how SLboutique works, but they don't seem to pay much attention to the actual item description/header.

*sigh* I really do want to like SLboutique. But they make it very hard.

No comments: