Friday, July 17, 2009

Tattered Fairy Wings




People have been asking for tattered fairy wings. And asking.

And I swear, I've been trying! This is the 4th or 5th tattered fairy wing I've tried to do. But this time, ha! I actually succeeded.

And now all of you Fae can run around looking a bit tattered or worn, like you just took the UnSeelie court DOWN. Or if you happen to fly on the other side of the line, there are some darker colors in here for you too!

Not going to torture you with ALL 10 of the wings, but you can see all of them on my flickr page.

I did 10 colors of these and so I decided to make a fat pack, just in case you need all the colors.

10 Tattered Fairy wings in all the colors - 900L - woohoo!

Material Squirrel Wings in world
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Winged%20Isle/146/234/36

No comments: