Tuesday, January 30, 2007

News & Info & Rants

New Monster Truck Wing Version
We have a new version of our Monster Truck wings that should fix a bug that a few people have experienced. I tested it and it definitely fixes the problem. So if you have any 4.0 Monster Truck wings, give them back to me for a wing upgrade to the 4.1 version. The full upgrade instructions are in my store, but the gist is that you need to put your name in the folder name, with the number of wings to upgrade also. (Example - 10 Wings to upgrade, YourName) or in a notecard.

SL Website Woes
Anyone else having a problem not seeing any of your transactions? Last week they started being very slow to update, then on Saturday, they wouldn't show any of the current day's transactions. On Sunday, I noticed that it only showed 1/2 a day. Today, it's showing nothing for Monday's transactions. I don't know if this qualifies as bug, so I haven't reported it (plus I can never find the place to report a bug on the website). It irks me cause I use that info on a daily basis. Mostly just for my own personal tallying, but it really does help me know what is selling, what locations are selling. Sure, I could use the numbers in world, but the website is sooo much easier.

It's also far easier to find a transaction from someone (say they accidentally bought something twice) on the web page cause you can do a "find" and look for a name.

Actual Wing Info
I am working on some new wing designs, but due to RL stuff, I'm a bit slow. I hope to speed things up and get some wings out for everyone soon.

No comments: