Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Sale


In an ongoing saga about lack of creativity and co-opting holidays, I'm having another sale at Material Squirrel.

You guessed - the St. Patrick's Sale at Material Squirrel

all GREEN wings are only 199L

caveat:
You must buy from the adbox on the wall only. The pose stand will not give you this deal.

Time length:
Ends Thursday afternoon. Unless I forget to change the prices back then.

PS - I put up a Relay for Life donation box in the store. If you donate there, you get a little prize from the Passionate Redhead's group. I will have angel wings for sale to benefit RFL soonish - I'm waiting for inspiration. And I also can't decide if I should make sculpty wings (I'm thinking cute simple ones, kinda chibi-esque) or stick with the flexi. Your input is always appreciate!

Material Squirrel In World

No comments: