Sunday, March 04, 2012

Haunted Zuzu Closing Sale + Discontinued Wings Sale + Mesh at my Store


With a bit of a heavy heart, I have decided to close my small clothing/accessory store, Haunted Zuzu. This was just a side project I've worked on at times over the years. But I know in the future I will not have time for it and I need the store space for other things. All Haunted Zuzu things are on sale from 45 to 55L, get them while you can. Haunted Zuzu Closing Sale Taxi

I also have some discontinued wings on sale in this section too - 45L for each pair! :)

(PS - Material Squirrel is NOT closing, don't worry.)



I know the mesh fair is super crowded and rather laggy for many - so I've put the mesh items in my new wings section - everything EXCEPT the 10L horn special. But those will eventually be in my store too (after the fair) - probably not as low of a price, but still low :). Taxi to New section at Material Squirrel

No comments: