Friday, December 22, 2006

Stella never listens when you are being morbid

Blanche wouldn't approve and Stanley would never get it, but this Stella Lolita dress by Draconic Kiss is my new favorite wardrobe item.

The fashion blogs largely missed the release of this line of Gothic Lolita dresses by Draconic Kiss, which is unfortunate, so I'm giving it some press here.

Many Gothic Lolita dresses lean a bit too much on the Lolita bit and have too many bows for my tastes, but this one blends the rufffles with the Goth and the result is a stunning addition black dress.

My only issue is that my arms get lost in the ruffles. I'd love to find some standing animations that didn't conflict with the dress, but currently, SL lets me play about 3 animations before it crashes. I had to restart my computer twice and SL went *poof* about 7 times while I tried to get this model pic. Is ANYONE else having this problem? Is it something on my end or does it warrant a bug report.

Credits:
Dress: Draconic Kiss
Skin & Gloves: Munchflower Zaius (Nomine)
Hair: Kin Keiko
Necklace: Shiny Things
Shoes: Fatal Raine (Legend)
Tights (under shoe base, the pink): Canimal

No comments: