Sunday, December 17, 2006

Winged Isle Open!


We're finally open at our new island sim - Winged Isle. Our builder (the very talented Alexis Stapovic) is still putting the finishing touches on the store, but I am very pleased with how it turned out.

Go visit us Here

Our new wing version is out too. This version has real open & close (meaning the prims actually re-size and hide, not just go transparent, so you will not accidentally click on your wings when they are closed.) Another popular feature is droop, which well, it droops. But it looks like the wings are inactive. Lots more features too.

I offer free updates on wings, as long as you trade in your old wings and I am still selling the wing version/type. (I have discontinued several older wings.) To get the upgrade, please put all your wings in a folder with your name in the folder title or in a notecard. Also in the folder title, please indicate how many wings are in the folder. Example - Kala Bijoux's wing upgrades 10 - or something. I am getting hit with the missing inventory bug so if I see that a folder should have 10 wings, but I only see one, I'll relog. And please be patient, so far I have kept up, but whew, hard to say what will happen in the next week.

I also managed to get a few new wings out.

These are wings designed for furry avatars. But they look striking on people avs too.

I also designed a new fairy wing.

Nothing is on SL boutique or Sl exchange yet - but I hope to get those updated today or tomorrow. And then on to more wings.

No comments: