And then, just because I am apparently insane, we created a new version of our wings. These are really wonderful and do a ton of things the old wings didn't. I'm really really excited about these and can't wait to get them out. Ziggy (scripter, husband) is much more patient and wants to be sure we are ready to launch the new wings. We'll come to some sort of compromise.
I'm hoping to have the new island open sometime during next week. Hopefully there won't be any horrendous updates to screw this plan up. I had hope by this weekend, but since it's Thursday . . . chances are slim that it will happen.
In the meantime, this is my honktonk playlist that I am listening to while I push the pixels.
- Balls" - Amy Rigby
- "Westby" - Kathleen Edwards
- "Neighborhood" - Tift Merritt
- "Life Is Bad" - Shelby Lynne
- "I Know" - Kim Richey
- "Ridin' The Red Line" - Rhonda Vincent
- "Here In The Blue" - Serena Matthews
- "Sweet Side" - Lucinda Williams
- "Gotta Be Better" - Shelby Lynne
- "Upside Down" - Freakwater
- "This Perfect Dress" - Maria Mckee
- "London Rain (Nothing Heals Me Like You Do)" - Heather Nova
- "Everything is Free" - Gillian Welch
- "Crackers Rule" - Kelly Hogan & The Pine Valley Cosmonautsy
- "Something Less Than Something More" - Caitlin Cary and Thad Cockrell
- "At Last" - Neko Case
- "Back to Me" - Kathleen Edwards
- "Next Door Down" - Stacey Earle
- "When I Dream" - Nanci Griffith