Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Free Wings at Material Squirrel


I've hidden 13 wings around my sim in holiday packages. They are set to buy for 0 Linden.

And when I say hidden, I mean EASY hidden, not like tiny tiny prims or anything.

The wings are in gift boxes that look like this:

For hose of you who like the darker side - don't worry, these hidden wings are also in red, black, and dark moss green, so you get some wings too!

I will leave these out until Jan 2 or so, so if the holidays are too busy, you have some extra time to get over here and find them.

Your Winged Chariot to Material Squirrel


Shayariel features the Red Wings in her blog post.

Also - Limited Edition Fairies will be poofing from the sim soon (Dec 31st) so be sure to get one if you have your eye on one! Details here!

No comments: