Monday, May 22, 2006

Almost Free Shoes and Update on the Bubble Skirt

There is still 1 box of shoes in the boxed easter egg version on my land. (The other 2 are gone.) If you miss out on those, there are freebies scattered about the Material Squirrel Wing store land - some clothes I created a while ago and these are utterly free.

And Starley Thereian wrote me an IM and said that I'm not wearing the polka dot prim skirt correctly (see previous entry!). Talk about prompt and good customer service, huh? I think that's pretty cool. I'll try to get the skirt to the proper version and take a new pic. We're really busy here in RL tho with moving/house work/ and oh, that pesky 1.10 release version which means we'll have new wings to work on, so it could be several days. But I just wanted to put it out there that the bubble skirt is my fault.

No comments: