Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Haunted Zuzu Outfit

Finally, and I do mean FINALLY finished this dress. It only took like a year. I had the idea over a year ago, but I couldn't figure out how to make it work. In about November (2007), I finally figured out what I wanted to do. I guess sitting on a rocking chair endlessly breastfeeding gives one LOTS of time to ponder. I did work on it a bit then, but I couldn't figure out how to make the seams work. Matching the wispy seams on the side was just impossible. And yes, I tried because I am crazy like that. Finally figured out another option.

And you will notice that the seller is HauntedZuzu Sorbet. Yes, Hello Alt! The inventory in my Kala account is just getting soooo crowded. It is really refreshing to have 1,000 something in inventory again. Well, in my alt. Anyway, it's not a secret hiding alt, just another way to work.

I feel rather dorky releasing just ONE outfit when I haven't done clothes for a while, but in the limited time I have, I get done what I get done, or I'll be releasing a bunch of stuff . . . next year . . . or if I ever find a babysitter for a few hours a day.

The dress details:
- Flexi prim skirt - 3 fit options
- glitch pants
- top (on both undershirt and top layers)
- gloves
- butterfly train
300L

Available:

Haunted Zuzu location in world

on Shop.Onrez.com

1 comment:

hyasynth tiramisu said...

weee~! more Haunted ZuZu!! <3