Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New Angel Wings

New angel wings. These are for the people who wanted really bright white angel wings. Here they are. I put them on full bright so people will see how angelic you are from a distant.

These wings were a real challenge cause I am in serious PMS mode. Nothing seemed right and everything seemed just slightly off. But I think they are good. I'll know in about 5 days.

I named them Mihr angel wings, cause some website said that Mihr is the Angel of September.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks amazing!

One suggestion if you want to try it some time, ever thought about making feather typed wings sized like the Arawn Grande ones?

Either way I think I might go pick up a pair of these. ^_^

Kala Bijoux said...

Thanks!

I have some more feather/angel wings coming out today. They are the grande size and they do arch up. Anyway, let me know what you think :)