Wednesday, September 06, 2006

New Tattoos - *squeeeeee*

I am so excited about these new tattoos I'm working on. I was going to wait until I'd developed a few more designs, but I really really wanted to share these with people. More designs will be coming out soon - I really needed a break from wing designs, I was (and still am) burnt out on wing designs. I know the muse will come back, but while she's off sipping drinks with umbrellas and flirting with the cabana boy, I need something else to work on.


This design is inspired by vintage tattoos from the 50s and my love of bird imagery.

Available at my in world store and also:
Sl Boutique
&
Sl Exchange

Skin: Munchflower Zaius - from her yet to be released new makeup line. She gave me a sneak preview and wow, there are soooo many cool makeup options.

Hair: Rita Groshomme

Pants: Nevermore Studios

Pose: Little Rebel Designs - These were only 30L each!!!

This one is a bit more traditional in SL terms, but with a bit of a twist. I couldn't escape wings here either.

Available at my in world store and also:
Sl Boutique
&
Sl Exchange

Skin: Munchflower Zaius
Hair: ETD

No comments: