Saturday, June 24, 2006

No refunds


*sigh* In the past week or so, I've had a few (ok, just 2) people want a refund on their wings. For both, their reason was basically buyer's remorse. One person said he never wore the wings.

I buy a lot of stuff in SL. Some of it looks really great in the ad box picks but when I put it on, it doesn't look right. And for stuff I never wear . . . heh, would you like to see my hair folder??? I've bought plenty of hair that just doesn't work for whatever reason. But you don't see me whining to the creators. No, I suck up the fact that I spent 50cents on a something I don't like and move on.

So now I have a refund policy. I didn't want to do this. It makes it look like I don't stand behind the items I sell, but I do. I want people to be happy with my wings. If the wings have a problem, I want to know. If someone wants a certain feature, again, I want to know. I probably can't give them that feature right away, but I often incorporate the idea into future releases.

But I also can't accept refunds on items that someone bought 2 weeks ago and has suddenly decided they just don't like.

I do wonder if this will hurt my sales. *sigh*

No comments: