Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Relay for Life Angel Set

The very talented Tuli Asturias and I teamed up to create this Angel outfit set. All proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society Relay for Life Fund. The limited edition outfit includes lace undershirt, underpants, socks, gloves and 2 cute flexible angel wings.

The wings are nonscripted, but they are still flexi. I will sell you the scripted versions of the wings if you want, but you have to donate another 200L to the Relay for Life Fund. You can IM me for details.

This was so much fun to create and it was great to work with Tuli, who was very patient with me. I am not always easy to work with - I tend to get bogged down in details at times. And lately I'm just very easily distracted. But I think this collaboration is really special and it certainly goes to a VERY worthwhile cause.

Available in world at:
Material Squirrel
and
Lollypop

No comments: